Accept event bookings online while you collect booking payments from attendees offline.
13 September 2023
version 3 and above
Don’t want to use any online payment gateway to collect your event booking payments? Don’t worry. With the Offline Payments extension, you can accept event bookings online while you collect booking payments from attendees offline.
- Enable Offline Payments from Global Settings → Payments settings.
- Attendees will be able to see the Offline option on event booking payment page.
- Selecting Offline payment option will confirm booking for the Attendee while payment status will remain Pending.
- Site admin can change payment status for offline bookings from Pending to Received from the Attendees backend page.
- Offline bookings can also be cancelled by either the site admin, or the attendee.
- Cancelled offline bookings can be marked as Refunded too.
- Bookings for recurring events are cancelled automatically if main event booking is cancelled.
Buy as a Bundle
Buy this plugin as part of EventPrime Premium Bundle, which includes all other extensions.
If you need additional features or modifications, we can customize this extension for you.
For Pre-Sales Questions and Support
Safe and Secure Payments